Wednesday 15 June 2016

LACOCK WALK




I want this house in my backyard as a folly of my own! 

There hasn't been much summer this year. My plans to walk every evening as the day ends haven't come to much. My photos are gray, my clothes are damp and stale smelling. The heated towel bar and duvet are welcomed. But the birds have been singing, the flowers are blooming, the snails are meandering, no complaints.


Linda came up with the idea to start the day and take advantage of the dry weather with a walk. So we slowed life down and checked out the countryside. Success! I had a map this time! 


Lacock's Pack Horse Bridge

The Ford

Too Sweet

Cross the River Avon at Reybridge


Beating the Rain?

Old Bridge

Wildflowers, Gate Houses and Pillars for the Bewly Estate

Majestic Bowden Park Barn Needs TLC

Clear Path

Along the Wiltshire-Avon Canal

Grass Bridge to Nowhere





Handsome Man








And back to Lacock, 7.6 miles



No comments:

Post a Comment